- Top Question:
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- Best Answer:
The Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program may reduce the term of the loan and the amount of interest you pay over the life of the loan. This program will automatically draft your account for one-half of your regular monthly payment every two weeks, or 26 times a year.
Regular payments are applied to your loan monthly. Twice a year, an additional one-half payment will have accumulated. Arvest will apply this one-half payment as a principal only payment. By applying the two extra half payments to principal each year, your loan may amortize more quickly, resulting in less interest due, fewer payments, and an accelerated payoff date.
- How do I change the payment amount for my mortgage?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- How can I obtain a payoff quote on my loan?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- How can I change my contact information?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- If I change to electronic mortgage statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?