- Top Question:
- What is MIP?
- Best Answer:
Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) is typically required when taking out a new FHA Mortgage while putting less than 20% as a down payment on the new home. Mortgage insurance is a policy that protects lenders against some or most of the losses that result from defaults on home mortgages.
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What is Arvest1?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?