- Top Question:
- What is MIP?
- Best Answer:
Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) is typically required when taking out a new FHA Mortgage while putting less than 20% as a down payment on the new home. Mortgage insurance is a policy that protects lenders against some or most of the losses that result from defaults on home mortgages.
- What is Android Pay™ and how does it work?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What is Arvest1?
- What is an escrow payment?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?