- Top Question:
- What is MIP?
- Best Answer:
Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) is typically required when taking out a new FHA Mortgage while putting less than 20% as a down payment on the new home. Mortgage insurance is a policy that protects lenders against some or most of the losses that result from defaults on home mortgages.
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What is the Balance Eraser Loan Program?