- Top Question:
- Are texts using Mobile Text or SMS Banking case-sensitive?
- Best Answer:
Text and SMS banking is a feature of our older mobile banking platform, Arvest Classic. It is not case sensitive. Whether you type “BAL” or “bal,” we will send your account balance to you via text message.
Text and SMS banking is not supported with Arvest Go
- How should I format Mobile Banking text messages I send to Arvest?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where should I send my text message to get mobile banking account information?
- What does it mean when I see 1/2 on my screen when using text mobile banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- How do I get help with mobile alerts?
- Can I pay bills using Mobile Banking?
- Where can I get help with the mobile app?
- How do I download the Arvest Mobile App to my iPhone or Android?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- When will my full deposit be available?