- Top Question:
- Are texts using Mobile Text or SMS Banking case-sensitive?
- Best Answer:
Text and SMS banking is a feature of our older mobile banking platform, Arvest Classic. It is not case sensitive. Whether you type “BAL” or “bal,” we will send your account balance to you via text message.
Text and SMS banking is not supported with Arvest Go
- How should I format Mobile Banking text messages I send to Arvest?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where should I send my text message to get mobile banking account information?
- What does it mean when I see 1/2 on my screen when using text mobile banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- Can I pay bills using Mobile Banking?
- How do I download the Arvest Mobile App to my iPhone or Android?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
- Does Arvest charge a fee for downloading the mobile banking apps?
- Which types of alerts can I create alerts for with Arvest Mobile Banking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?