- Top Question:
- Can I pay bills using Mobile Banking?
- Best Answer:
Yes, you can pay bills using mobile banking.
With Arvest Go mobile banking, you can pay existing payees you have set up within Arvest BillPay, as well as set up and pay new payees. To access this feature on Arvest Go, log in and select the $ at the bottom of the screen, then select Make a Payment or select the menu in the top left and select Payments. Enter the requested information to schedule your payment. You are also able to enroll in BillPay from within the Arvest Go app.
With Arvest mobile web banking, Arvest BillPay is also available. All “payees” are added to mobile web banking by default. If you do not want to see all “payees” in mobile web banking, select the Arvest mobile banking tab inside Online Banking with BlueIQ™ on your computer and select “Payees” from the submenu to choose the payees you wish to no longer see in mobile web banking.
Mobile Text/SMS Banking does not support bill payments.
Fees may apply for BillPay.
- Can I use my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do Apple Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Can I pay down my line of credit using Online Banking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- What is ReferLive™ and how do I enroll?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I contact Customer Service?