- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer account alerts?
- Best Answer:
Yes, you can select from many types of alert messages to help you conveniently manage your account.
In the Arvest Go mobile banking app, you can select which types of alert messages you want to receive and select where each type is sent: 1) to your alert inbox within the app, 2) and/or to your email inbox, 3) and/or have them sent to display on your lock screen as Push Notifications. (Push Notifications will display on your lock screen whether or not you have the Arvest Go app open.)
You can select from many types of alerts:
Balance Threshold (Notifies you when balance goes below or above)
Merchant Activity (Notifies you when transaction occurs for specified merchant)
Transaction Amount Exceeds
Plus additional convenient options
Please note that changes to alerts made in the app are automatically made in Online Banking with BlueIQ™ as well.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- What business accounts does Arvest offer?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support