- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer account alerts?
- Best Answer:
Arvest does offer account alerts. You can select from many types of alert messages to help you conveniently manage your account.
In the Arvest Go mobile banking app, you can select which types of alert messages you want to receive and select where each type is sent: 1) to your alert inbox within the app, 2) and/or to your email inbox, 3) and/or have them sent to display on your lock screen as Push Notifications. (Push Notifications will display on your lock screen whether or not you have the Arvest Go app open.)
You can select from many types of alerts:
Balance Threshold (Notifies you when balance goes below or above)
Merchant Activity (Notifies you when transaction occurs for specified merchant)
Transaction Amount Exceeds
Plus additional convenient options
Please note that changes to alerts made in the app are automatically made in Online Banking with BlueIQ™ as well.
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- Does Arvest Online Banking support SMS alerts?
- What does pending mean on my account transaction history?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?