- Top Question:
- Is there a fee for using Mobile Banking?
- Best Answer:
Arvest does not charge a fee for using mobile banking. You may, however, incur normal text transmission or data usage charges from your wireless carrier for use of text messages or internet browsing on your mobile device. Please contact your wireless carrier for information related to your data service plan before using mobile banking.
- How much does online BillPay cost?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Does Arvest charge a fee for downloading the mobile banking apps?
- What does it mean when I see 1/2 on my screen when using text mobile banking?
- How do I get help with mobile alerts?
- Can I pay bills using Mobile Banking?
- Are texts using Mobile Text or SMS Banking case-sensitive?
- Where can I get help with the mobile app?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?