- Top Question:
- What does it mean when I see 1/2 on my screen when using text mobile banking?
- Best Answer:
For Arvest Classic mobile banking, “1/2” means you are reading the first message in a series of two messages. We label this “1/2” to ensure you will read your text messages in the correct order.
Text and SMS banking is not supported with our newest app, Arvest Go.
Please note: the Arvest Classic mobile app has been removed from app stores and will no longer work beginning this fall. Our new replacement app, Arvest Go, is available now for both iPhone® or Android™ devices. For more information, please visit arvest.com/go. Download Arvest Go today!
- Where should I send my text message to get mobile banking account information?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- Can I pay bills using Mobile Banking?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do Apple Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- Do you have free checking?
- What if the Mobile Check Deposit image is bad?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Customer Service Support