- Top Question:
- How do I change or cancel a future transfer or recurring transfer?
- Best Answer:
Arvest provides several convenient ways to transfer funds between your accounts; Account Information Line, Arvest Online Banking and Arvest Mobile Banking. The most convenient way to schedule a recurring transfer between accounts is using Arvest Online Banking. You can create, adjust, and/or delete recurring transfers using the Transfers tab inside Online Banking.
For assistance or for additional details, please contact us at (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I change my Overdraft Coverage?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- How do I add/delete Power of Attorney (POA) to/from an account?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Customer Service Support
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?