- Top Question:
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Best Answer:
Arvest’s Visa debit cards are issued at no charge with your checking account, but there is a $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
In addition to our standard card, we offer a variety of other designs for our customers. Our debit card designs allow you to show support for local high schools, colleges and organizations, as well as feature nature scenes, military and patriotic designs, whimsical designs and more.
A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a replacement card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards or ATM card?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?