- Top Question:
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a number of ways for our customers to dispute debit and credit card transactions.
To dispute a transaction on a debit card, please call (866) 952-9523.
To dispute a transaction on a credit card, please call (800) 356-8085 or use the Credit Card Dispute form to submit online.
For all other disputes or problems with your account(s), please call (866) 952-9523 to speak with a customer service representative.
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- How do I see transaction history for purchases made with Samsung Pay™ in the Samsung Pay app?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of the country?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What are your hours?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- Can I make a payment to my credit card account and funds be available immediately?