- Top Question:
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a number of ways for our customers to dispute debit and credit card transactions.
To dispute a transaction on a debit card, please call (866) 952-9523.
To dispute a transaction on a credit card, please call (800) 356-8085 or use the Credit Card Dispute form to submit online.
For all other disputes or problems with your account(s), please call (866) 952-9523 to speak with a customer service representative.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- Does Arvest Bank offer arbitration for disputes?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What is Zelle?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?