Ask Arvest

Ask us questions about banking with Arvest
Example Question: What is my routing number?
Example Keyword: routing number
Top Question:
How do I dispute a transaction?
Best Answer:

Arvest offers a number of ways for our customers to dispute debit and credit card transactions.

To dispute a transaction on a debit card, please call (866) 952-9523.

To dispute a transaction on a credit card, please call (800) 356-8085 or use the Credit Card Dispute form to submit online.

For all other disputes or problems with your account(s), please call (866) 952-9523 to speak with a customer service representative.

Please rate this response

Click on a star to rate