- Top Question:
- Can I still finance equipment if I have already purchased it?
- Best Answer:
Financing equipment post-purchase is known as a sale-leaseback and is typically available if the equipment has been purchased within the past 90 days.
- What is equipment finance?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Can I be approved for equipment financing if I have filed bankruptcy?
- What are the rates available for equipment financing?
- Can I add equipment to the existing finance contracts?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- What is the equipment financing approval process?
- Must the equipment I finance be insured?
- Is there a maximum or a minimum equipment financing amount?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What is a CD?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?