- Top Question:
- What is equipment finance?
- Best Answer:
When your company needs new or used equipment to get the job done a lease program may be the answer to your financing needs. At Arvest Bank Equipment Finance our leasing experts can help you with tailor made solutions to fit all your equipment leasing needs.
The advantages to an Arvest Equipment Finance Lease include:
- 100% financing available – Conserve your working capital
- Lease processing in as little as one day
- Potential off-balance sheet financing
- Potential tax benefits for lessee
- Flexibility in payment structure
- Overcome budget limitations
- Preserve existing lines of credit
To learn more about Arvest Equipment Finance, please visit a nearby Arvest Bank location or call (866) 952-9523 for more information.
- What is the equipment financing approval process?
- What are the rates available for equipment financing?
- Must the equipment I finance be insured?
- Is there a maximum or a minimum equipment financing amount?
- Can I still finance equipment if I have already purchased it?
- Can I be approved for equipment financing if I have filed bankruptcy?
- Can I add equipment to the existing finance contracts?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I go about leasing business equipment?
- How is the the finance charge on my credit card statement calculated?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?