- Top Question:
- How does a deposit image ATM work?
- Best Answer:
A Deposit Image ATM accepts cash and check deposits in a different manner than a traditional ATM. Instead of utilizing an envelope and entering the deposit amount on the keypad, cash is inserted into a slot labeled “Cash” and checks are inserted into another slot labeled “Checks”. The ATM then counts the items and totals the deposit, providing an image of each check and an itemized list of bills deposited by denomination. No deposit slip or envelope is required.
- How do I make a deposit at an ATM?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Where are your branches located?
- What if the deposit image ATM doesn't accept some of my cash or checks?
- Do I need to sign the back of the check when depositing at an ATM?
- Can I deposit coins at an ATM?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- What if the Mobile Check Deposit image is bad?
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What is a CD?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?