- Top Question:
- What are the fees for an Arvest customer using a non-Arvest ATM?
- Best Answer:
Arvest debit cards allow withdrawals at almost any ATM using the card’s PIN code. Arvest cardholders can use any Arvest ATM free of charge. To save money on ATM withdrawals, please use an Arvest ATM or only make withdrawals when necessary. You may also check the available balance on the card at an ATM.
Fees associated with ATM transactions for Arvest cards:
- Arvest ATM Cash Withdrawal - No charge
- Non-Arvest ATM Withdrawal - $2.00
- *Arvest ATM Balance Inquiry - No charge
*Some non-Arvest ATMs may charge an additional fee.
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Where are your branches located?
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- Does Arvest offer Private Banking?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Do you offer notary services for Arvest customers?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards for my Arvest Corporate credit card?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I have an Arvest account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?