- Top Question:
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program on select credit cards. Customers earn rewards points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases. Plus, there are no annual membership fees and personal credit cardholders are automatically enrolled in the Arvest Flex Rewards program.
Arvest Business credit cardholders can also enroll into Arvest Flex RewardsTM with no annual membership fee. Redeem points for cash back, statement credits, travel and more!
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my Arvest personal credit card?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards for my Arvest Corporate credit card?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?