- Top Question:
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers the Arvest Rewards program on all of our credit cards. Customers earn 1 point per dollar on purchases. As of April 1, 2015, the program is free to enroll. Points are not earned on Cash Advance or Balance Transfer transactions.
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest credit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?