- Top Question:
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program on all of our credit cards. Customers earn 1 point per dollar on purchases. As of April 1, 2015, the program is free to enroll. Points are not earned on Cash Advance or Balance Transfer transactions.
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?