- Top Question:
- How can I block a merchant from charging my credit card?
- Best Answer:
The first step would be to contact the merchant and cancel the service and inform them you no longer want them to charge your card. We can also close your current card number and reissue a new number to you. Please call Customer Service at (800) 356-8085 for assistance.
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the annual fee for my credit card?
- How is the the finance charge on my credit card statement calculated?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Customer Service Support