- Top Question:
- What are your credit card rates?
- Best Answer:
New personal cards have an introductory annual percentage rate (APR) of 4.9% for 6 months on purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. After that, your APR for Classic/Standard Visa will be the base rate of 16.15% plus Prime rate (currently 20.40%), Visa Gold will be the base rate of 12.15% plus Prime rate (currently 16.40%) and Visa Platinum will be the base rate of 9.15% plus Prime rate (currently 13.40%). The APR will vary with the market based on the Prime rate.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I request a credit card balance transfer?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?