- Top Question:
- What are your credit card rates?
- Best Answer:
New personal cards have an introductory annual percentage rate (APR) of 0% for 12 billing cycles from date of account opening on purchases and balance transfers.
After that, your APR for Classic/Standard Visa® will be the base rate of 15.50% plus Prime rate (currently 21.00%), Visa® Gold will be the base rate of 12.15% plus Prime rate (currently 17.65%) and Visa® Platinum will be the base rate of 9.15% plus Prime rate (currently 14.65%). The APR will vary with the market based on the Prime rate.
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?