- Top Question:
- What do I need to apply for a business loan?
- Best Answer:
The basic documentation needed to apply for a business loan includes:
- Government issued identification
- Completed small business loan application
- Last 3 years complete personal tax returns
- Last 3 years complete business tax returns
- Last 3 years and YTD profit & loss statements
- Last 3 years and YTD balance sheets
- Current (Less than 90 days old) Owner’s complete personal financial statement
- Business Plan (Preferred but not required)
Please contact your local business banking specialist, or call (866) 952-9523 for more information on specific documentation needed for your loan.
- What banking services do I need to start a business?
- How can I get a business loan?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Northwest Arkansas Naturals baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
- What do I need to apply for an SBA loan?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- How do I add or remove owners on my account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- When are my payments considered late?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?