- Top Question:
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- Best Answer:
Arvest's Visa debit cards are issued at no charge with your checking account, but there is a $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
In addition to our standard card, we offer a variety of other designs for our customers. Our affinity cards allow you to show support for local high schools, colleges and organizations, while our specialty cards feature nature scenes, military and patriotic designs, whimsical designs and more.
A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a replacement card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit or credit cards?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- Why is my card not working?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?