- Top Question:
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- Best Answer:
If your identity has been stolen, if you are a victim of fraud, or if you detect suspicious or unauthorized transactions on your account, it is important to contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523 or visit a local Arvest branch for assistance.
If you need to make a report after banking hours, please email email@example.com.
When you call, email or visit a local bank branch please have the necessary information – account number, transaction type, transaction date or date fraud occurred, and transaction amount – available.
Depending on your situation, you may need to close your account and open another one. An Arvest banker can review your account and, in most instances, help determine what the next steps are to make sure your account is safe.
Arvest customers using IDProtect® can log in or call (877) 610-7889 to start the recovery process.
If you know your identity has been stolen, you may consider doing the following:
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I see transaction history for purchases made with Samsung Pay in the Samsung Pay app?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?