- Top Question:
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- Best Answer:
If your identity has been stolen, if you are a victim of fraud, or if you detect suspicious or unauthorized transactions on your account, it is important to contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523 or visit a local Arvest branch for assistance.
If you need to make a report after banking hours, please email email@example.com.
When you call, email or visit a local bank branch please have the necessary information – account number, transaction type, transaction date or date fraud occurred, and transaction amount – available.
Depending on your situation, you may need to close your account and open another one. An Arvest banker can review your account and, in most instances, help determine what the next steps are to make sure your account is safe.
Arvest customers using IDProtect® can log in or call (877) 610-7889 to start the recovery process.
If you know your identity has been stolen, you may consider doing the following:
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Do you post credits before debits to my account?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What is Zelle?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?