- Top Question:
- How do I make a loan payment?
- Best Answer:
Loan payments can be made in the following ways:
- Set up automatic payment from any Arvest Bank checking or savings account with your loan officer.
- Make a payment from another Arvest Bank account using Arvest Online Banking and using the Transfer function.
- Mail your payment with a loan payment coupon to the address on the loan coupon.
- Bring your payment into any Arvest branch and give to an Arvest Bank associate along with your payment coupon.
- Call Customer Service at (844) 225-8347 to make a payment over the phone with a customer service representative. Please note there is a $5 fee for loan payments made over the phone with a representative when using an external (non-Arvest) deposit account.
- You can also request wire instructions to wire your loan payment to Arvest from another financial institution. Fees for incoming wires may apply.
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How do I change the payment amount for my mortgage?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- What is a loan modification?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?