- Top Question:
- Which of my devices work with Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Apple Pay works with compatible iPhone 6® devices and Apple Watch® for in-store purchases. Within apps, Apple Pay is compatible with iPhone 6 devices and some iPads. You can add the same Arvest debit and/or credit card to multiple compatible Apple® devices.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Android Pay™?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Samsung Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What is a Device Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest debit or credit card?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?