- Top Question:
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
To make an in-store purchase with your compatible iPhone®, simply hold your device near the contactless reader with your finger on your Touch ID™. A vibration and beep confirm your transaction is complete. To make an in-store purchase with your Apple Watch®, double-click the side button and hold the face of your device near the contactless reader. A pulse and tone confirm your transaction is complete.
To make a purchase in-app with your compatible iPhone or iPad®, choose Apple Pay as the payment option in the app and place your finger on the Touch ID.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- How do Apple Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest credit card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Customer Service Support
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support