- Top Question:
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest credit card?
- Best Answer:
Yes! If you currently earn rewards points on your Arvest Credit Card purchases, you will continue to earn points for eligible purchases made in Apple Pay. Learn how you can earn rewards points on qualifying purchases and redeem those points for gift cards, travel and more – all with no annual fee.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?