- Top Question:
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest credit card?
- Best Answer:
Yes! If you currently earn rewards points on your Arvest Credit Card purchases, you will continue to earn points for eligible purchases made in Apple Pay. Learn how you can earn rewards points on qualifying purchases and redeem those points for gift cards, travel and more – all with no annual fee.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?