- Top Question:
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Best Answer:
For in-store contactless payments on Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay, you do not need to be connected to the internet.
You do need an active internet connection when adding or removing a payment accounts and to download transaction information.
Apple Pay and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- How do Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What is Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay and how do these pay apps work?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my Arvest personal credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What is a forbearance?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?