- Top Question:
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Best Answer:
For in-store contactless payments on Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay, you do not need to be connected to the internet.
You do need an active internet connection when adding or removing a payment accounts and to download transaction information.
Apple Pay and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- How do Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What is Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay and how do these pay apps work?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my Arvest personal credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?