- Top Question:
- Does Apple Pay™ keep my Arvest debit or credit card information more secure?
- Best Answer:
Because every purchase on your iPhone® or iPad® requires you to authenticate with Touch ID™ or your passcode, Apple Pay helps protect your debit or credit card information. The same is true for your Apple Watch®, which requires your passcode every time you put on the device. Moreover, when you make a purchase in Apple Pay your Arvest debit or credit card number is not shared with the merchant; a virtual number is used in place of your actual debit or credit card number. The name on the front of your card and the three-digit security code on the back of your card are also not provided to the merchant. Finally, your complete Arvest debit or credit card information is not stored on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch, or on Apple servers.
Learn more here about Apple Pay security and privacy.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- Does Google Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How can I report my debit card as lost or stolen?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I get a copy of my credit report?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Customer Service Support
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Online Banking Support