- Top Question:
- Can I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points for cash back if I don’t have an Arvest Bank checking or savings account?
- Best Answer:
Yes, when you choose to redeem points for a cash reward on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption website, you can deposit the reward into any checking or savings account, or get a statement credit applied to your Arvest credit card account.
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I have an Arvest account?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?