- Top Question:
- Can I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points for cash back if I don’t have an Arvest Bank checking or savings account?
- Best Answer:
Yes, when you choose to redeem points for a cash reward on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption website, you can deposit the reward into any checking or savings account, or get a statement credit applied to your Arvest credit card account.
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- How can I find my Arvest Flex Rewards points balance?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?