- Top Question:
- Can I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points for cash back if I don’t have an Arvest Bank checking or savings account?
- Best Answer:
Yes, when you choose to redeem points for a cash reward on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption website, you can deposit the reward into any checking or savings account, or get a statement credit applied to your Arvest credit card account.
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What can I do with Online Banking?