- Top Question:
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards points totals updated?
- Best Answer:
View earned points online approximately two business days after your purchase by logging into your Arvest Flex Rewards™ account. Points are pending until your statement cycle ends. They become part of your vested points balance and available for redemption at that time.
Arvest Bank personal credit card holders can access the rewards site by logging into their credit card account and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ link.
Business credit card holders can log into their rewards account here.
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards redemption center?
- How can I find my Arvest Flex Rewards points balance?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Northwest Arkansas Naturals baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?