- Top Question:
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Best Answer:
Visa chip-enabled debit cards are free when you open an account or when replaced due to expiration. A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a chip-enabled debit card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. New customers are not charged for initial chip-enabled debit card orders; $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
New debit card orders should arrive within 7-10 business days
For more information on chip-enabled debit cards visit arvest.com/chip.
- How can I request a replacement for an existing Debit Card or ATM card?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?