- Top Question:
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Best Answer:
With IDProtect®1 our customers, eligible family members and joint account holders are covered. Eligible family members and joint account holders will receive the following identity theft protection:
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services – toll-free access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case.
- An experienced recovery professional will walk you through the recovery process – until your identity is restored.
- Identity theft recovery case plan to inform you of the recovery process.
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 per incident for expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records.
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others.
- Credit File Monitoring3 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and Transunion credit reports. [registration/activation required]
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - request new 3-in-1 report every 90 days [registration/activation required]
- Credit Score – receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report. The credit score provided with IDProtect® is the VantageScore 3.0 based on Experian data and is not the same as the FICO® Base or industry-specific scores. [registration/activation required]
Call us today at (866) 952-9523 today or visit a nearby Arvest Bank location for more information about our identity theft protection service.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage.
3 Credit file monitoring from Equifax and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation
Insurance product is not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Who is covered by IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- Are accounts with AWM FDIC insured?
- What is a Family Card and what are the benefits?
- What are the benefits of a corporate Trustee?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?