- Top Question:
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Best Answer:
With Family IDProtect®, our customers, eligible family members and joint account holders are covered. Eligible family members and joint account holders will receive the following identity theft protection:
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services — toll-free access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case.
- Experienced recovery professional will walk you through the recovery process — until your identity is restored.
- Identity theft recovery case plan to inform you of the recovery process.
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources.
- Up to $10,000 identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage per incidentfor expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with legal fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records.
- Total Identity Monitoring — continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone records and many others.
- Credit Monitoring — daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian®, Equifax® and Transunion® credit reports.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report available (can request new report every 90 days)
- Credit Score available (can request new score every 90 days)
Call us today at (866) 952-9523 today or visit a nearby Arvest Bank location for more information about our identity theft protection service.
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Who is covered by IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- Are accounts with AWM FDIC insured?
- What is a Family Card and what are the benefits?
- What are the benefits of a corporate Trustee?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I obtain foreign currency?