- Top Question:
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- Best Answer:
The pay date is the day when the recipient ideally receives your payment. Therefore, you could enter the due date on your bill as the pay date. For most bills, we can deliver your payment the next business day.
If Arvest sends the payment by check, it can take four or more days for the recipient to receive your payment. Payments sent as paper checks can be subject to mail delays – ensure you have included enough time to account for these.
Use the calendar to make sure the recipient receives the payment before the bill's due date.
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What is BillPay?
- How many days does the recipient have to claim the payment?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- What is an e-bill?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?