- Top Question:
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- Best Answer:
The pay date is the day when the recipient ideally receives your payment. Therefore, you could enter the due date on your bill as the pay date. For most bills, we can deliver your payment the next business day.
If Arvest sends the payment by check, it can take four or more days for the recipient to receive your payment. Payments sent as paper checks can be subject to mail delays – ensure you have included enough time to account for these.
Use the calendar to make sure the recipient receives the payment before the bill's due date.
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How much does online BillPay cost?
- How many days does the recipient have to claim the payment?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?