- Top Question:
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- Best Answer:
The pay date is the day when the recipient ideally receives your payment. Therefore, you could enter the due date on your bill as the pay date. For most bills, we can deliver your payment the next business day.
If Arvest sends the payment by check, it can take four or more days for the recipient to receive your payment. Payments sent as paper checks can be subject to mail delays – ensure you have included enough time to account for these.
Use the calendar to make sure the recipient receives the payment before the bill's due date.
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What is BillPay?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- What is an e-bill?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?