- Top Question:
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- Best Answer:
The pay date is the day when the recipient ideally receives your payment. Therefore, you could enter the due date on your bill as the pay date. For most bills, we can deliver your payment the next business day.
If Arvest sends the payment by check, it can take four or more days for the recipient to receive your payment. Payments sent as paper checks can be subject to mail delays – ensure you have included enough time to account for these.
Use the calendar to make sure the recipient receives the payment before the bill's due date.
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How much does online BillPay cost?
- How many days does the recipient have to claim the payment?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- When are my payments considered late?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- When will my full deposit be available?