- Top Question:
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) and Arvest Mobile Business RDC are ideal for some business customers. Both allow you to conveniently deposit checks without coming to the bank.
RDC allows you to use a scanner in your office to convert paper checks to electronic images and manage deposits from your desk.
Arvest Mobile RDC is an option for Treasury Management customers who want to make deposits on their mobile device. By downloading the Arvest Mobile Business RDC app in the Apple or Google Play app store, these customers can deposit checks remotely.
These services are business customers who make frequent deposits, deposit large-dollar checks or cannot leave their business during the day, among other circumstances. Fees apply; to learn more, please call us at (866) 952-9523 today.
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How will I know that Arvest Bank received my Mobile Check Deposit?
- What types of checks can I deposit with Mobile Check Deposit?
- What if I submit the same Mobile Check Deposit twice in error?
- What if I submitted a Mobile Check Deposit for the wrong amount?
- Is there a limit on the dollar amount or number of deposits I can submit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- How do I endorse my check for Mobile Check Deposit? How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- Are there fees associated with using Mobile Check Deposit?
- When will my mobile Check Deposit post to my account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?