- Top Question:
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) and Arvest Mobile Business RDC are ideal for some business customers. Both allow you to conveniently deposit checks without coming to the bank.
RDC allows you to use a scanner in your office to convert paper checks to electronic images and manage deposits from your desk.
Arvest Mobile RDC is an option for Treasury Management customers who want to make deposits on their mobile device. By downloading the Arvest Mobile Business RDC app in the Apple or Google Play app store, these customers can deposit checks remotely.
These services are business customers who make frequent deposits, deposit large-dollar checks or cannot leave their business during the day, among other circumstances. Fees apply; to learn more, please call us at (866) 952-9523 today.
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Is there a limit on the dollar amount or number of deposits I can submit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How will I know that Arvest Bank received my Mobile Check Deposit?
- When will my mobile Check Deposit post to my account?
- What types of checks can I deposit with Mobile Check Deposit?
- What if the Mobile Check Deposit image is bad?
- What if I submit the same Mobile Check Deposit twice in error?
- What if I submitted a Mobile Check Deposit for the wrong amount?
- What do I do with the check after using Mobile Check Deposit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where are your branches located?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How do I contact Customer Service?