- Top Question:
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
For in-store contactless payments, you do not need to be connected to the internet; however, you do need to be online for in-app payments.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- How do I make a purchase in Android Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Android Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?