- Top Question:
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Google Pay™?
- Best Answer:
For in-store contactless payments, you do not need to be connected to the internet; however, you do need to be online for in app payments.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc.
- How do I make a purchase in Google Pay™?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Google Pay™?
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?