- Top Question:
- How do I see transaction history for purchases made with Android Pay™ in the Android Pay app?
- Best Answer:
To view details on your charges and transactions using Android Pay:
- Open the Android Pay app;
- Touch the card you used to pay; and
- Find and tap your transaction.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I get a copy of a previous statement?
- How do I make a purchase in Android Pay™?
- How do I download the Arvest Mobile App to my iPad?
- How do I download the Arvest Mobile App to my iPhone or Android?
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?