- Top Question:
- How do I see transaction history for purchases made with Google Pay™ in the Google Pay app?
- Best Answer:
To view details on your charges and transactions using Google Pay:
- Open the Google Pay app;
- Touch the card you used to pay; and
- Find and tap your transaction.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I get a copy of a previous statement?
- How do I make a purchase in Google Pay™?
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- How do I download the Arvest Mobile App to my iPhone or Android?
- How do I see transaction history for purchases made with Samsung Pay™ in the Samsung Pay app?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I obtain foreign currency?