- Top Question:
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
With Samsung Pay, customers can authorize in-person, in-app and online purchases at more places than any other mobile payment service.* Users also get to enjoy all the benefits and security of Arvest debit cards along with the convenience of using Samsung Pay. Find the app pre-installed on your phone or download it at Google Play, then make purchases virtually anywhere you can use your card.
Samsung Pay protects customer information, requiring you to authorize transactions with your fingerprint, iris or Personal Identification Number (PIN). Moreover, when you make a purchase in Samsung Pay your Arvest debit card number is not shared with the merchant; a unique, randomized set of numbers is used in place of your actual debit card number. The name on the front of your card and the three-digit security code on the back of your card are also not provided to the merchant.
*Statement according to Samsung.com. Available anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. See samsung.com/pay for the most up-to-date list.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Samsung Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?