- Top Question:
- How can I make my Arvest debit card my default card in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Samsung Pay does not have the option to set a default card, but the app does allow you to set your Favorite Cards. When you open Samsung Pay, the most recently used, viewed, or added card will display. Samsung’s Simple Pay feature allows you to use your Arvest Bank debit card without opening the app. You can open Simple Pay from the Home screen, Apps menu or lock screen, even if the display is dark or off. You can follow the steps here to manage your cards in Simple Pay.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How can I make my Arvest debit card my default card in Android Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?