- Top Question:
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Yes. As of May 3, 2017, you can add up to 10 payment cards to Samsung Pay. These include credit cards, debit cards and private-label credit cards. You can view a list of U.S. participating banks and supported cards for Samsung Pay.
Please note that Arvest credit cards are not available to be added to Samsung Pay at this time.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™ on multiple devices?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Android Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™ on multiple devices?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?