- Top Question:
- Where can I use Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Samsung Pay allows you to use your compatible Samsung device to make purchases at millions of places, in store, in apps and online. Samsung Pay can be used at more places than any other mobile payment service.*
*Statement according to Samsung.com. Available anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. See samsung.com/pay for the most up-to-date list.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I download the Arvest Mobile App to my iPhone or Android?
- What savings accounts do you offer?