- Top Question:
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Best Answer:
To return something you purchased with Samsung Pay you’ll need your store receipt, just like you would for any other purchase. If the merchant asks you to swipe your card, simply hold the back of your phone to the payment terminal. You may also be asked to provide the last four numbers of your digital card number.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing Debit Card or ATM card?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where should I send my insurance refund check when I receive one?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?