- Top Question:
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Best Answer:
No, Samsung Pay is not currently available for recurring transactions.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Where can I use Samsung Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?