- Top Question:
- How do Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Best Answer:
Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on your account like regular debit card transactions.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How do Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- What Arvest accounts can I use in Bill Pay/Transfers? What Arvest accounts can I use in Bill Pay/Transfers?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How can I get extra rewards points with my personal credit card at the Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- What does pending mean on my account transaction history?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?