- Top Question:
- How do Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Best Answer:
Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on your account like regular debit card transactions.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How do Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- Which Arvest accounts can I use for payments and transfers?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What does pending mean on my account transaction history?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?