- Top Question:
- How do Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Best Answer:
Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on your account like regular debit card transactions.
Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- How do Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- Which Arvest accounts can I use for payments and transfers?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What does pending mean on my account transaction history?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?