- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Best Answer:
Effective, July 10, 2017, Arvest does not offer or support prepaid spending cards or gift cards.
While Arvest Visa® Gift Cards are no longer supported and you are no longer able to use them to make purchases, you can cash out the remaining gift card balance. You may redeem the full remaining balance at any time prior to the expiration date listed on the card.
After you submit a request to cash out your gift card, Arvest will mail a cashier’s check for the balance. You can expect to receive the check within five to seven business days. Please keep in mind the following:
- You must have the card number and expiration date to cash out the remaining balance.
- There is no fee to cash out your gift card balance.
- You are not able to cash out a gift card in a branch, at an ATM or over the phone.
You may check the card balance here or call (866) 952-9523 for a balance inquiry. The card transaction history will also be available through these methods.
Please note, all Arvest gift cards will expire in June 2023.
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?