- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Best Answer:
Effective, July 10, 2017, Arvest does not offer or support prepaid spending cards or gift cards.
While Arvest Visa® Gift Cards are no longer supported and you are no longer able to use them to make purchases, you can cash out the remaining gift card balance. You may redeem the full remaining balance at any time prior to the expiration date listed on the card.
After you submit a request to cash out your gift card, Arvest will mail a cashier’s check for the balance. You can expect to receive the check within five to seven business days. Please keep in mind the following:
- You must have the card number and expiration date to cash out the remaining balance.
- There is no fee to cash out your gift card balance.
- You are not able to cash out a gift card in a branch, at an ATM or over the phone.
You may check the card balance here or call (866) 952-9523 for a balance inquiry. The card transaction history will also be available through these methods.
Please note, all Arvest gift cards will expire in June 2023.
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Northwest Arkansas Naturals baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- When are my payments considered late?