- Top Question:
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a variety of convenient tools to help you keep track of your account balance(s) and transfer funds between Arvest accounts:
- Account Information Line – automated account information available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts.
- Arvest Online Banking – online summary of account balances and detailed transaction information. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts.
- Arvest Mobile Banking – detailed account balance and transaction information available via your mobile phone. Includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts and, with a smart phone app, to deposit checks without making a trip to the bank.
- ATM Transfer – Visit a nearby Arvest ATM and initiate a transfer between any accounts linked to your debit card.
For additional questions about your account or to make a transfer, please contact us at (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What Arvest accounts can I use for payments and transfers?
- When will my withdrawal from my Arvest Wealth Management account be in my bank account?
- How can I move money to or from my Arvest Wealth Management account?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- How do I get my account balance?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?