- Top Question:
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a variety of convenient tools to help you keep track of your account balance(s) and transfer funds between accounts:
- Account Information Line – automated account information available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts.
- Arvest Online Banking – online summary of account balances and detailed transaction information. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts and pay bills online using Arvest BillPay. You can also transfer funds between Arvest and your account at another financial institution, using the TransferNow® service. And with Zelle®, you can send and receive money with friends and people you know and trust.
- Arvest Go Mobile Banking – detailed account balance and transaction information available via your mobile phone. Includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts and, with the Arvest Go smart phone app, to deposit checks without making a trip to the bank. Arvest Go offers tons of convenient features to help you manage your banking on the go, including Arvest BillPay, TransferNow and Zelle.
- ATM Transfer – Visit a nearby Arvest ATM and initiate a transfer between any accounts linked to your debit card.
For help or more information about any of these services, please call (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- Which Arvest accounts can I use for payments and transfers?
- What is a Money Market account?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- What is TransferNow®?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- When will my withdrawal from my Arvest Wealth Management account be in my bank account?
- How can I move money to or from my Arvest Wealth Management account?
- When will my full deposit be available?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?