- Top Question:
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- Best Answer:
Watching a show at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
Arvest credit card customers can earn 3X Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on Arvest Bank Theatre tickets and concessions purchased both at the theatre and online between March 20 and December 31, 2019. Don’t miss a beat with the hundreds of events hosted at this historic theatre in Kansas City’s Power & Light District while earning 3X rewards with your Arvest Flex Rewards™ credit card.
For those who don’t yet have a credit card account with us, Arvest Flex Rewards™ is our credit card rewards program with no membership or annual fees. Arvest personal credit card holders earn rewards points on qualifying purchases and enjoy exclusive bonus opportunities throughout the year. We’ll alert you when these bonus opportunities are available, so be sure to sign up for email notifications when you open your account. Click here to learn more about Arvest Flex Rewards™ today!
Earn 3x Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on eligible purchases made at participating merchants at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland in Kansas City, MO and through the Arvest Bank Theatre’s official website between March 20, 2019 and December 31, 2019. Merchants are assigned a Merchant Category Code (MCC) based upon the merchant’s primary line of business. Purchases eligible for 3x rewards points are identified using the merchant’s MCC code. Purchases made at merchants who do not use one of the eligible MCC codes will not receive bonus points. Participating merchants are generally limited to those affiliated with Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland; third party vendors may or may not be included as part of this promotion. Tickets purchased through third parties are not eligible for 3x rewards. Purchases can be made by the primary cardholder or any additional cardholders on a single Card Account. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, convenience check transactions, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards or purchases of other cash equivalents. Bonus points will be applied to your account within three billing cycles after your qualifying purchase. To be eligible for the bonus offer, the Card Account must be open and not in default as of the date the bonus points are applied. For complete details, ask an Arvest associate or go to arvest.cardmanager.com. Offer valid from March 20 through December 31, 2019.
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas State University football games?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?