- Top Question:
- How can I get extra rewards points with my personal credit card at the Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- Best Answer:
Arvest personal credit card customers can earn 3X Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland in Kansas City, MO tickets and concessions purchased both at the theatre and online at www.arvestbanktheatre.com between January 1 and December 31, 2021. Don’t miss a beat with all of the events hosted at this historic theatre in Kansas City’s Power & Light District while earning 3X rewards with your Arvest Flex Rewards™ personal credit card.
For those who do not yet have a personal credit card account with us, Arvest Flex Rewards™ is our credit card rewards program with no membership or annual fees. Arvest personal credit card cardholders earn rewards points on qualifying purchases and enjoy exclusive rewards bonus opportunities throughout the year. We will alert you when these rewards bonus opportunities are available, so be sure to provide your email address when you open your account. Click here to learn more about Arvest Flex Rewards™ today!
Earn 3X Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on eligible purchases made at participating merchants at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland in Kansas City, MO and through the Arvest Bank Theatre’s official website, arvestbanktheatre.com, between January 1 and December 31, 2021. Merchants are assigned a Merchant Identification number (MID) by their payment processor. MIDs identify the business, what they sell or services they offer, and how they process payments. Purchases eligible for 3X rewards points are identified using the merchant’s MID. Purchases made at merchants who are not assigned one of the eligible MIDs will not receive bonus rewards points. Participating merchants are generally limited to those directly affiliated with Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland in Kansas City, MO; third party vendors may not be included as part of this promotion. Tickets purchased through third parties are not eligible for 3X rewards points. Purchases can be made by the primary cardholder or any additional cardholders on a single Card Account. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, convenience check transactions, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards or purchases of other cash equivalents. Bonus points will be applied to your Card Account within three billing cycles after your qualifying purchase(s). To be eligible for the bonus offer, the Card Account must be open and not in default as of the date the bonus rewards points are applied. For complete details, ask an Arvest associate or go to arvest.cardmanager.com. Offer valid from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021. Offer subject to change.
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my Arvest personal credit card?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- Do you have any credit cards that offer rewards?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit or credit cards?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can I use Business Online Banking for both my business and personal accounts?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- What are your hours?
- Where are your branches located?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I lock my debit card?