- Top Question:
- How do I get pre-qualified for a personal loan?
- Best Answer:
Arvest is ready to help you with your personal loan needs. You can be pre-qualified for a loan by submitting an application for the type of loan you need (home equity, auto, or marine, for example), with an estimated amount that you’d like to borrow.
You can apply at any branch with one of our friendly local lending experts, or by calling us at (866) 952-9523. You can also apply online at arvest.com/loans. We can give you an estimated rate and payment amount, as well as let you know the size of the loan you may qualify for if you can provide us with the exact collateral being used.
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What services do you provide to help with money management or retirement planning?
- What is a home equity loan or line of credit?
- What if I want to receive mortgage e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
- How can I get a business loan?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?