- Top Question:
- When are my payments considered late?
- Best Answer:
Your payment is considered late the day after the due date each month. The due date is stated in your mortgage Note. However, late fees will not be assessed until after the grace days have expired. For answers to this question specific to your loan, please review your promissory Note, or you may contact us to verify this information.
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What are your hours?
- What happens if a check or other payment overdraws my account?
- What is Arvest’s Holiday Skip-A-Pay promotion?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- How are payments applied to my credit card?
- Do you have free checking?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?