- Top Question:
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- Best Answer:
We understand that sometimes customers have a need to increase their debit limits for a specific purchase or other reasons. To request temporary changes to your card limits, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523* or visit your local Arvest branch.
Arvest debit cards include the following standard daily limits:
• ATM - $1,000, $600 per withdrawal
• PIN Point of Sale - $1,500
• Signature Point of Sale - $3,500
*Service hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST, and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit or credit cards?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?