- Top Question:
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- Best Answer:
Review the overdraft coverage options Arvest offers to assist you in reducing the number of overdrafts on your account.
There is a $17 fee each time Arvest pays an overdraft. You will be charged for each item paid up to a maximum of 8, regardless of the number of overdraft items presented each day. A $17 non-sufficient funds fee is assessed for each item returned unpaid.
Many customers prefer to use overdraft coverage as a “safety net” option. However, you may also decline overdraft coverage altogether.
- What types of Insurance does Arvest offer?
- What happens if a check overdraws my account?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- What online banking options do you have for businesses?
- What kind of Business Accounts do you offer?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Do you offer credit protection and insurance?
- Does my Visa card offer rental car insurance?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is the Balance Eraser Loan Program?