- Top Question:
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Best Answer:
Earn points every day by using your Arvest credit card at your favorite local and online retailers, restaurants, and anywhere else you make purchases. Credit card transactions earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.
Additionally, Arvest will alert you when a new bonus opportunity is available, so be sure to sign up for email notifications on the “Profile/Alerts” tab on arvest.cardmanager.com.
To activate bonus earning opportunities, log in to your account and select “View Rewards” in Quick Links. Once there, select the “ACTIVATE” button to start earning bonus points.
Please note: To earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points, you must have an Arvest credit card. PIN-based transactions, traveler’s check purchases, balance transfer checks, and cash advances do not qualify for Arvest Flex Rewards™ points.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points for cash back if I don’t have an Arvest Bank checking or savings account?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards redemption center?
- Do Arvest Flex Rewards points have to be redeemed online, or can I redeem via telephone?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- What is the fee for Arvest Flex Rewards?
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay with my Arvest personal credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What are your hours?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?