- Top Question:
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank - Mortgage Division offers a Bi-weekly Payment Drafting Program for eligible loans. You can request more information by calling (800) 232-5524.
The Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program may reduce the term of the loan and the amount of interest you pay over the life of the loan. This program will automatically draft your account for one-half of your regular monthly payment every two weeks, or 26 times a year.
Regular payments are applied to your loan monthly. Twice a year, an additional one-half payment will have accumulated. Arvest will apply this one-half payment as a principal only payment. By applying the two extra half payments to principal each year, your loan may amortize more quickly, resulting in less interest due, fewer payments, and an accelerated payoff date.
- How do I change the payment amount for my mortgage?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- If I change to Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division electronic statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?